1. A $300.00 Cash (refundable) Registration is required to receive a bidders paddle.
"DEPOSITS NOT NEEDED FOR LIQUIDATION SALES"
2. A 25% deposit upon award of bid (before leaving the auction) is required to hold all of your items.
3. A 15% buyers premium will be charged on every item sold and will be considered as commission paid to the auctioneer.
4. CASH will be the only form of payment accepted. **NOTE - NO CHECKS or CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS AUCTION!
5. All invoices must be paid in full before any removal. NO CHECK-OUT DURING AUCTION! ALL LOTS MUST BE REMOVED BY: AS DETERMINED BY AUCTIONEER.
6. Buyer's will be charged sales tax, unless a valid, non-revoked resale permit is provided.
7. All items are offered "AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS". Auctioneer makes no representation or warranty, expressed or implied as to the marketability, correctness, description, fitness or condition of the property. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, information and quantities given by the Auction Catalog, Auctioneer, or other auctioneer personnel is offered only as a guide. Responsibility for proper nomenclature and identification of auction merchandise is the responsibility of the bidder. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, reduce, add or delete lots.
8. Quantities must be checked before removal of purchases. NO adjustments will be made once items are removed from the auction premises.
9. Buyer's are responsible for the removal of their purchases including their own labor, boxes and moving equipment.
10. All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over any previously announced, advertised or distributed information.
11. All items not removed in the time frame specified by the auctioneer may be moved to a storage location or resold at the purchaser's sole risk and expense. In addition, the purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by auctioneer because of purchaser's failure to timely remove any lot. Prior to the commencement of dismantling, rigging or any cutting operation affecting buildings or land, purchaser shall furnish certificates satisfactory to auctioneer evidencing adequate insurance coverage holding auctioneer harmless from any claims concerning damage or injury to persons or property arising out of any such acts.
12. All auctions are conducted pursuant to all state and local laws.
13. In the event the auctioneer is required to employ an attorney to enforce any term of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay reasonable attorney's fees of Auctioneer.
14. IF FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, THE AUCTIONEER FAILS TO DELIVER AN AWARDED LOT, THE AUCTIONEER'S SOLE LIABILITY SHALL BE THE RETURN OF ANY DEPOSIT OR MONIES PAID ON SUCH NON-DELIVERED LOT.
15. Additional terms and conditions may be announced at time of sale.
Thank you for attending our sale and GOOD LUCK BIDDING!!